The first time that Best Food Forward happened, I was there. BFF started in 2011 and I was able to sample their offerings. I even blogged about it and you can check that out HERE. On it's second year, I was also able to go. Same location, NBC Tent. Missed this event for two consecutive years now and since it's happening yet again, now on it's 5th year, I sure won't miss it for anything in the world!
Just like in any other food bazaars, which are so common now-a-days unlike when BFF started in 2011, you can expect a lot of food sampling and one of a kind food offerings. Get your tummies ready because you are in for a treat but make sure to get your pockets ready too.
BFF is happening on the 10th and 11th of October, 10AM to 8PM at the Rockwell Tent in Makati!
Here is my list of MUST VISIT purveyors --
- Looking forward to finally meeting The Bald Baker and having a good load of his offerings - Banana Loaf, Matchallows, Compost Cookie, etc
- Also looking forward to finally having a taste of Brownie Bar's famous brownies! Oh sweets.
- Then there's Arrozeria! Have you tried their offerings in their Century Mall restaurant? It's gonna be one heck of Paella overload for the hubby!
- Also excited about the beignets of Kapeng Mainit which is a new cafe in BF that I have been wanting to try.
- What about Jacob's Praline Butter and their MATCHA Peanut Butter? OMG! I'm so excited!
- And oh..the super cheesy and gooey empanadas of Empanada Mas should not be missed.
- Also excited to try the Caviar Pies of Art of Pie. Something different from the usual sweet pies.
- Then the sticky buns and Black Sesame Cheesecake AND Matcha Blondies of Pastry Armoire! Another gem from BF Homes.
- But of course let's not forget Crunchy Crab, Big Dog's Kitchen, Pound 4 Pound Burgers.
- Hoping to re-unite my taste buds with some classic favorites like Pink Wasabi's Maki!
See you all there!